Budget hammock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
I've never owned a Nomad but it always seems to me that tarp is way to small to be effective. Any sort of heavy weather is going to see you getting wet. I'd recommend checking out Tenth Wonder Hammocks, I own a couple their hammocks and tarps. They seem to be a bit short on stock at the minute but if you can hang fire I'd get a sargasso tarp (no doors around £30) and a XL Hammock. If you need the bug net the Hornet range are good too but I only use mine if I know I'm going somewhere really midgie.

009_zps35cf7f53.jpg

aza148

Tenderfoot
Mar 21, 2009
south yorks, penistone
Thanks that looks quite good i would only use it during the summer when im on a scout camp not much longer than 3 days really so i might get the nomad i did look at the TW hammocks they are in my budget but then the tarp is extra i can see that not many people have actually done a review on the Nomad hammock so if i get one i will do a proper review on this as well.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE