Brockers Anyone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

merrygold85

Nomad
Sep 11, 2010
Ireland
I'll be there... in spirit. Maybe in person for the next one. Great to see peggy is able for it, though why he's bringing nocturnal geriatric women is beyond me.

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
Right just to let everyone know brockwell is booked steph has asked if anyone is coming friday so i have told him i would let him know also the field is very muddy and they got a 4x4 stuck so looks like we'll be walking from the house (thinking of jamie here) but the woods are n't muddy :)

lannyman8

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
Right just to let everyone know brockwell is booked steph has asked if anyone is coming friday so i have told him i would let him know also the field is very muddy and they got a 4x4 stuck so looks like we'll be walking from the house (thinking of jamie here) but the woods are n't muddy :)

if they got stuck in a 4X4 then they need some lessons for sure...:rolleyes:

bet Stu could get through in his pickup...;)

thanks for booking Andy...:)

d-day66

Forager
Jan 21, 2011
consett, co durham
Anyone got anything further to add on this one? Its been rather quiet on the Brockers subject! Im still hoping to get there myself, will listen to what the doc says on wednesday! Dont have my hospital assessment till the 28th so hope im ok for it!

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
maybe we should confirm in the usual manner,...with a little old list,....so,.....

1. Raikey

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
maybe we should confirm in the usual manner,...with a little old list,....so,.....

1. Raikey
2.Lannyman8 (all being well with my boy to be)

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
nice one you two,...

i think Chambers is in too,...but will wait for his official add,.

you going up friday Jamie?,,

1. Raikey
3. toilet digger + bounce and fern

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
I've got him this weekend, ill mention it an tell swmbo (means run it by ) its a lads do;) unless anyone is takin partners ?
Were off to the manc meet nextweek ....so to get aht twice in a tight month is unlikely but never say.......

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
1. Raikey
4. Chambers - Hammocking

Im there gonna be tree swinging, try out my new Primaloft UQ. Of course I have to finish it first lol

lannyman8

Jan 18, 2009
Dark side of the Moon
I've got him this weekend, ill mention it an tell swmbo (means run it by ) its a lads do;) unless anyone is takin partners ?
Were off to the manc meet nextweek ....so to get aht twice in a tight month is unlikely but never say.......

all are welcome Chis, kids and wives too, others have had kids and had a great time, even the wives had had a good time, well untill J broke his leg....:rolleyes:

be good to see you there mate.

andyc54

Settler
Dec 28, 2010
durham
1. Raikey
4. Chambers - Hammocking
5. andyc54 +adam -hammocking

i have new tree straps and carabiners plus snugpak underquilt to test so lets hope its still cold :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE