Britton Wood Derbyshire meet 30th August to 1st September

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
...a very good time.

+1 to that, and thanks to everyone for chipping in and making it a good weekend. :)

One picture I took is called, 'Spot the deliberate mistake' ... I won't embarrass anyone by naming the culprit.

And you wouldn't have embarrassed anyone if you'd named me. :)

Of course, others may not have the same scruples .......

Never mind the scruples, where are the rest of the pictures? There must be more than one that you can post here!

ex-member BareThrills

Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
I had a cracking night on Friday. The group meal was excellent so cheers Elines. Im now back from the peaks and resting my weary limbs. Looking forward to a return visit when time allows

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Never mind the scruples, where are the rest of the pictures? There must be more than one that you can post here!

Not really - I was so much concentrating on practicing photos of people that I forgot to do the other stuff - cooking, creating the table etc.

I know Elen took some pics and is posting them so hope that helps.

MattF

Nomad
Dec 16, 2009
Derbyshire
I get the same as Ged

One picture I'd taken
IMAG0131_zps58357588.jpg

Last edited:

Elen Sentier

Good meet you at last Elen, even if it was only briefly.

Thanks for the go in the Ridgerunner, it's in a whole different league to the last bridge I had. We need to chat about ordering gear at some point, let me see what's happening about a snowboarding trip at Xmas and then I'll know what funds I have spare.

Yay, good to meet you too. I'm in no rush to order kit, funds not available at the mo but hopefully later on, we can talk later. Glad you enjoyed the WBRR, I like it more and more each time I sleep in it :). I would like a lighter, smaller -packing tarp though.

MattF

Nomad
Dec 16, 2009
Derbyshire
Thank you to everybody for the help in building the table and bench seats unfortunately we will have to make a new chopping board as some light fingered person has taken it :(

MattF

Nomad
Dec 16, 2009
Derbyshire
I don't know about Thor's Hammer will have a look tomorrow Chris

No Elen have got a small bit of that tree left about 30 feet of it :rolleyes: but will make a bigger one for the replacement

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE