British Troops bamed for releasing man eating badger. Seriously. Its true.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
Reminds me of a dream I had a couple of months ago. I had been watching a sett for a week and think their antics had seeded into by subconcious. On one occassion when I thought the badgers were inactive I walked across to the sett to get some pics of the holes. I peered down deep into one of the holes just as brock decided to come out!!!!! we both sort of went ARRRGHH!!! and shot back.

A couple of nights later I dreamt that the badger had latched onto the front of my face.

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
There is an African saying '..as mad as a badger'. Honey badger are the badgers it refers to, they will take on black mambas in fights, and survive the bites. They will predate hyenas with anthrax but I didn't think they are known to kill people. They are known for taking on hard prey. I don't know what that says about the people of Basra, if they are eaten by them, but the story is as mad as a bagder.

fredcraft

Nomad
Jan 26, 2007
Quebec
Was gonna say, 'what time do you get up in the morning..?' but Canada is on a different time zone isn't it...

Yep yep, now I assume you all finished your day of work for which I really envy you all because my summer vacations starts at the end of the day (3 sweet weeks !)

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
As a teacher, I'd better not gloat about what time I have off next Friday.......

Oh sod it - 5 1/2 sweet weeks.

Not long though, my time in teaching is almost over. The relief is plain.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE