Book shelf swaps!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I have these two books for swaps, I am after some flint, ditty bags, other bushcraft books anything really make me an offer!:D

Attachments

• 100_1059.JPG
    100_1059.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 70

oldsoldier

Forager
Jan 29, 2007
MA
I have quite a few outdoorsy books...some titles are: SAS handbook (John Wiseman), FM 21-76 (US army survival manual), Sports Afield outdoor skills, several on mountaineering (Boardman Tasker Omnibus, Above the Clouds (Anatoli Boukreev's take on the 1995 Everest expedition), Walking the Appalachian Trail (long distance trail in th US), or, for a different taste, Ghosts of New England (good for getting tales for the campfire), or, even some heavier reading; Darwin's Dangerous Idea (the revolution of Darwinism, and how it almost didnt happen), The History of Warfare (excellent book, although a little dry). Well, take a pick ! ;)

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
oldsoldier said:
I have quite a few outdoorsy books...some titles are: SAS handbook (John Wiseman), FM 21-76 (US army survival manual), Sports Afield outdoor skills, several on mountaineering (Boardman Tasker Omnibus, Above the Clouds (Anatoli Boukreev's take on the 1995 Everest expedition), Walking the Appalachian Trail (long distance trail in th US), or, for a different taste, Ghosts of New England (good for getting tales for the campfire), or, even some heavier reading; Darwin's Dangerous Idea (the revolution of Darwinism, and how it almost didnt happen), The History of Warfare (excellent book, although a little dry). Well, take a pick ! ;)

I'm afraid I already have the first two books and, trying not to be rude of course but the other books don't really interest me.I am still open to other offers though.:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE