Black ripstop trousers, other arms and dry bag plus more.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

madgaz

Forager
Sep 21, 2011
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Seeing as I like the idea of this swap shop so much I've had a hunt around for more stuff to swap in my hunt for bushcraft goodies :D

I have the following to swap (pics to follow tomorrow) an other arms Bergen (or is it all arms?) in great condition, an as new pair of black field trousers (ripstop) in size 85/104 (33in leg, 41.5in waist but more like 40) probably been worn half a dozen times for simply walking about, no grovelling on the floor etc so no wear. I have a very large (fits main compartment of an issue bergen) dry bag by Arktis. I also have a few (4) hexi stoves (brand new) and possibly a few ffd's (3 if 4) in excellent, unopened packaging.

What will I swap for? Well, I'm always on the lookout for knives, possibly even a crook knife. Fire starting equipment (although I have a tinder kit coming) I'll even possibly take your unwanted BG stuff :eek:;):D:p

Simply message me with what you have and what you want and let's see if we can get this newbie virgin bushcrafter a decent set of gear together :cool::D:cool::D:cool:

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

madgaz

Forager
Sep 21, 2011
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Pics of trousers and Bergen added...and a cheeky bump too ;)

02dd9ec7-38c8-ddac.jpg

02dd9ec7-38e5-3217.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Stratts

Forager
Nov 2, 2010
Yaxley, Peterborough
Ok bud I'll have a rummage through the garage I know I have a firesteel & striker on a bit of string in there somewhere but can't remember how much it's been used.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE