Article: What are you waiting for? Get involved.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Wow that's clever, I don't remember starting this thread.
4166.gif

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Man, that last photo might not be the best choice for encouraging newbies to come along... I know half the folks there, but they look a right scary bunch in the firelight like that! ;)

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Man, that last photo might not be the best choice for encouraging newbies to come along... I know half the folks there, but they look a right scary bunch in the firelight like that! ;)

Yeah, looks like a group of folks from the Wicker Man.

Oddly was thinking something similar too... That pic was at the Eglington Meet, my first meet up with folks from BcUK, and I was not worried as such as I was fairly certain everyone would be okay, but I do like my own space, and like to be able to wander off if I like. Andy_e was kind enough to give me a lift to the site and back again, Mary and Gary both went out of their way to make sure I was welcome, indeed so did Sniper, Barn Owl, St John, Eric and well to be honest, just about everyone. Bt the time packing up on Sunday came along, it felt like we all should have been staying there for a few days more.. :) I've yet to get myself to anymore, as real life keeps getting in the way. But I've promised myself that I'll get to one soon(ish) :D

PS. I'm the ugly chap with the hat on, and holding my leg.

PPS Is it me, or has the right hand side of the pics been chopped off now that it's gone into official 'article' formatting?

norfolkjohn

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2010
norwich norfolk
I am one of those individuals,signed up a couple of month's back.
Am still getting my kit list together,would jump at the chance to meet up! any local group in Norfolk.?

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com

Sniper

Native
Aug 3, 2008
Saltcoats, Ayrshire
It's good to finally meet up with folks. These meets are terrific for all whether you want to learn, to practice, or just chill out. You can join in the activities or just do your own thing, it's entirely up to you. best bit of all, is around the fire at night, great company, terrific stories, but simply just real good fun.

R3XXY

Settler
Jul 24, 2009
Crewe
I've been wanting to come along to one of these all year but I've been outrageously skint. Expect to see me at some this year.

rulyg26

Jan 5, 2012
Aspull, Wigan
Is there any way of having a map of the uk with meets on it ?
This would help when everyone is looking for meets near them

hope there can be in the future
George

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE