Archery forums..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
There seems to be a few archers on here, so i hope i can pick your brains. Are there any archery forums along the lines of Bcuk ?.

Thanks for looking,

Rob

treefrog

Aug 4, 2008
South Yorkshire
Maybe Tony will give us archers our own forum heading
archery_smilie.gif

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Thanks Cromm, TF that sounds good. Looking to shoot again after a 10yr gap, i still have my bows & have had them checked out to make sure they are still good, the take down marksman i've had for 30yrs & it was an engagement present from my then girl friend, now my wife of nearly 30yrs, so being the softie i am it means quite a bit to me.
I also have a hoyt compound, however both bows are a little bit heavy pull wise, so looks like i'll have to hit the gym again !.

Rob

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
Archery talk is good, seems to be alot of what I need on there to progress my own trad/barebow/instinctive shooting obsessions as well a occasional compound info I need.

The british based ones for me are pretty useless, AIUK is not for me in fact the most like minds outside of field shoots I meet are on here!

marcelxl

Settler
May 2, 2010
Kamloops, B.C.
A little sub-forum might be good but I'm with the big man with not putting loads of forums up for the sake of it.

Somewhere to discuss bows, arrows, catapults and anything else similar could make it busier.

ianpatt

Feb 26, 2013
Essex
I would like to see an Archery one on here, tried some of the others and quickly stopped. Don't see any reason for an Airgun one as there is already an excellent one called The Airgun Forum (AGF)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE