Another colour shceme

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
Ok so the pictures are Naff. I was running out of battery power in the cam and had to try just snap a couple off.

Besides my pictures have never been good huh.

I have been playing with new and different colour schemes. Luresalive mentioned that purple and yellow could look like the Northern lights so i thought i would have a go.

I did it on a pendant as i really have lots of small bits floating around and thought i might as well try.

This is done with a 10 layer colour baked in the oven between each coat. I'll try get some better pics later when the cam has charged up again.

It was quite refreshing in one respect to try something different, although i am not entirely sure that i like the colours together. But i guess if you never try you never know huh.

The one side had a bark crevice in the middle that i thought added to the character so never bothered to fill it.

Interesteing the way the colours turned out. .

PICT1087.jpg

PICT1089.jpg

PICT1090.jpg

PICT1091-1.jpg

Comments welcomed.
Thanks as always for looking.

Dynamite Dan

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 19, 2007
BlackBurn, Lancashire
nice colours there mate.

if your camera has a setting on it that looks like a flower, switch it to that for close up work, it will focus better.

(just in case you didnt know)

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
I managed to get a few better pictures so i hope they show the beauty of this.

The last two are a little dark but should just about show the 3 dimensional depth to the wood.

i have several more on the go at the moment and may consider selling in future. we'll see what happens.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE