Amsteel workshop

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I can't get a price to match the 86p/meter one and UKHammocks has offered it at £1/meter so there's little point in pursuing other manufacturers. I've just bought about a hundred feet of it so I'll take that to the Moot as well

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Yeah, no problem,

100 feet is enough for the two of us :D I'd not really intended on doing a group buy when there's no discount available, and it's not cheap enough to just buy in case people want to buy it from the shop. My 100 feet is actually 10mt of Blue, Yellow and Red, so 30mt in total

TeaBee

Jun 12, 2011
Devon
Shame there isn't a group buy nor a discount from a British company.

In the circumstances may I recommend individuals to look at West Marine who have Amsteel 7/64 @ $27 (Canadian) per foot and ship to the UK (through Pay pal so you know the exchange rate as you buy). Might take a week or so to arrive if you choose the cheapest shipping option.

Sorry just to pop up online like this - I'll find time to introduce myself later this week.

Cheers

TeaBee

Jun 12, 2011
Devon
Typo correction - I never was very good at currency conversion! Sorry.

Should read $0.27 (ie 27 cents) per foot and is USD.

Cheers

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
I've grabbed 10m from mat to use at the moot! Looking forward to this, doesn't look too hard, just always nice to practice it with skilled people rather than making it up as I go along!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE