Airgunners

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hi all do you live in or around the coventry area and have nowhere to hunt or experience bushcraft skills well here is your opportunity Im looking for someone with some experience to accompany me on some shoots mainly rabbit pigeon and crow..also crayfish

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Well thats a great pity as I wont make a second offer this is a one off,I thought I would offer someone the opportunity to hunt and shoot legally also to pass on some skills and techniques gained over the years I will pass the offer to BBS

bushtank

Nomad
Jan 9, 2007
king lynn
Hi all do you live in or around the coventry area and have nowhere to hunt or experience bushcraft skills well here is your opportunity Im looking for someone with some experience to accompany me on some shoots mainly rabbit pigeon and crow..also crayfish

its a pity you didnt live near kings lynn as i would have jumped at the chance i am suprised no one has replyed to such a good offer :confused:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Well thats a great pity as I wont make a second offer this is a one off,I thought I would offer someone the opportunity to hunt and shoot legally also to pass on some skills and techniques gained over the years I will pass the offer to BBS

I'm sure there's a number of people that would be interested, it might be good to hold off a little on your judgement or people's interest and give them a bit more time to think about it, for many it's not as straight forward as jumping straight in.

Hey, i'd come but it's a bit far away :(

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Hi woodstock,

It's a very, very generous offer and I'm in reasonably close vicinity to you. But health concerns I'd have bitten your hand(s) off ... well metaphorically, anyway :D .

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
I'm sure there's a number of people that would be interested, it might be good to hold off a little on your judgement or people's interest and give them a bit more time to think about it, for many it's not as straight forward as jumping straight in.

Hey, i'd come but it's a bit far away :(

Yes your perfectly correct Tony:tapedshut I was being a little hasty in making that judgment we had a bad outbreak of mixey and one of the farmers was putting a little pressure on to clear the fields as he was sick of looking at diseased rabbits all over the place.
regards to all who have answered

tommy the cat

Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
I like others would give my left arm (well maybe) to take you up on this offer, but alas too far away. Anyone want to offer the same over in Shropshire????????????/
Would jump at the chance.D

Robbo

Nomad
Aug 22, 2005
Darkest Scotland,
It's a moot point but personally I dont call it hunting when shooting rabbits with mixy.

By the time its obvious they have it, they just sit there oblivous to anyone or anything, its more like a mercy killing, Makes it easier to do them the justice of swift end

I hate the disease and wouldnt wish that fate on any creature.

But if I wasn't so far away I'd be there in a flash along with my trusty BSA Mercury :D

As a related matter (and apologies for Hijacking the thread) I would urge any airgun users to sign the petition against a proposed ban on them in Scotland, Jack Straw wants to see how it pans out up here before possibly rolling it out nationwide. (I'll post a link in a new thread to avoid hijacking yours)

Andy

woodstock

Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
It's a moot point but personally I dont call it hunting when shooting rabbits with mixy.

By the time its obvious they have it, they just sit there oblivous to anyone or anything, its more like a mercy killing, Makes it easier to do them the justice of swift end

I hate the disease and wouldnt wish that fate on any creature.

But if I wasn't so far away I'd be there in a flash along with my trusty BSA Mercury :D

Your right it isn't hunting its clearing up a man made problem which I hate doing but it has become a necessary part of vermin control....there is also fox.crow.magpie,rook and signals on the land so you have the opportunity to hunt as well as cull.
I also have access to land up your way mainly hill farms around the West Lothian region

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE