A couple of custom sheaths up for swap!!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Simon1

Nomad
Nov 17, 2005
Maidstone area in kent
Hi all,

I have a couple of custom right hand scout type sheaths up for swaps!!

They were made by a kind member on here, but I found that I do not use them, both leather sheaths have oak leaf tooling on them, very nice, one is a standard bushcraft knife dimension, with stud fastener and the second will fit a tops tracker knife, as seen, please note the tracker sheath does have s f tooled on the back, but once on you wont notice!!!

The knives are NOT included in the swap, I guess they are both worth around 50-60 pounds in total for both!!!!

I am after something bushcrafty / camping equipment that I do not already have, so if anyone interested then pls pm me!!!

THE BUSHCRAFT SHEATH IS NOW TRADED. TOPS TRACKER SHEATH STILL UP FOR SWAPS!!!!!

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2013
scotland
I see that you have tracker knife what is your opinion of it I have one to I think it is a great knife what are you comments on it
braco

Simon1

Nomad
Nov 17, 2005
Maidstone area in kent
Hi Braco,

I have modded mine slightly as i found the traction coating used to stick when you used it for chopping and battening.
So i had that removed and the edge polished and i find it easier. Its certainly not my first knife of choice, i would rather take my Stewart Marsh Bushcrafter or my Plsk 1, however I think they don't deserve the ultimate bad rep that they seem to get. I think its just what you get used to using!!!! Imop!!!! :lmao:

Simon1

Nomad
Nov 17, 2005
Maidstone area in kent
The bottom bushcraft sheath is now traded, but the Tops Tracker sheath still available!!!!

Wanted..... A couple of small hammock carabinas, any bushcraft type material badges, wolf print, tracks that kinda thing!!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE