Group Buy 24 Hour Ration Packs February 2023 (Winter Moot)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Group buy for cases of 10x 24 hour rations aimed for February delivery. Menus 1-10 and well in date.

Price is now £88 a case plus £12 P&P.
Free delivery to the Winter Moot.

I may do a GB for Blue banded barrels so perhaps I could combine a barrel filled with say 5 ration packs for the same P&P.

Reactions: TroubledTalent

adriatikfan

May 23, 2010
North Yorkshire
Could I also please be put down for one case of 10 Ration Packs.

I would also potentially be interested in one of the barrels, dependent upon size.

Many thanks for making this available to us.

Best Wishes,
David

just_john

Mar 22, 2012
South Wales
Group buy for cases of 10x 24 hour rations aimed for February delivery. Menus 1-10 and well in date.

Price is now £88 a case plus £12 P&P.
Free delivery to the Winter Moot.

I may do a GB for Blue banded barrels so perhaps I could combine a barrel filled with say 5 ration packs for the same P&P.
Any more info on the barrels please? Thanks

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Update:

Unfortunately the price of rations has risen significantly and supply is limited due to the Ukraine conflict. Barrels also need to be bought in bulk to get reasonable prices.

I will try again when Spring has sprung and we are heading towards the Summer Moot.

Reactions: adriatikfan

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
A case is currently running at £110 + £12 shipping. Let me know if you want one or two to ship now.

I'll try to run a group buy in June when availability may have improved.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE