Group Buy 24 HOUR RATION PACKS 2022

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TroubledTalent

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2014
The woods
It's worth it guys. Probably saved £300 if I had bought everything individually and everything is still in date.
+ I've used these military rations 4 years past it's sell by and they were no different.

Reactions: John Fenna

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I've taken delivery of the rats. I will work on shipping the rest after the Polish Moot I'm attending this weekend. I need to add the cyalumes to each box. Delivery will be via Parcel Force 48hr.

Reactions: TroubledTalent

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I've got all names and addresses logged with the courier broker using Parcelforce and all rations are wrapped ready to go, just waiting for Parcelforce to stop flipping striking! I believe action ends Monday 12th!

• Haha
Reactions: Dave Budd

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Thanks for letting me know and you are welcome. Thanks for being patient, a few issues including military operations slowed the process.

Cheers, Phil

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Good to hear from your Paddy, hope you're all well.

l was just about to post a group buy. Your rations are already set aside, was about to message you :)

A case delivered to the Moot is £90 or £100 shipped.

Do yo want one or two cases?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE