Trusted suppliers Military Surplus

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Buster80

Forager
Apr 12, 2015
Scotland
Hi

I have been using Military Mart and Endicotts is there anyone else you guys trust with your hard earned cash?

Thanks

Buster

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Something is afoot over at TacticalWales.co.uk the Carmarthen shop was closed today and looks like it's been cleared out.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Surplus and outdoors (not to be confused with Surplus and Adventure....who aren't very good, see the threads)
Military Mart
Endicott's.

I've used all the above with no issues.

Baelfore

Life Member
Jan 22, 2013
Ireland
I have used Specialforces.com several times with no problems. they are an american store so can get hit for tax and shipping, but once or twice a year they do a free delivery month or couple of days, and it's not just within CONUS. :)

Ste

Buster80

Forager
Apr 12, 2015
Scotland
Just realised that go army is pretty close to me,I want to have a look at their medium alice packs,they're ebay is
seller:goarmy-uk
Before I go is there anyone knowledgeable on alice packs and would hazard a guess at their authenticity?
The frame doesn't appear to be genuine judging by what info I can find,is it common to have a genuine pack mated to a aftermarket frame?
They also have a large alice which looks more authentic but a bit ott for my needs.
I know the medium can be used minis frame and they see
bombproof but I would appreciate the genuine frame.
Any markings on genuine alice packs/frames

I know I could just phone them but I would rather go armed with the information

Cheers

Buster

Dec 6, 2013
N.E.Lincs.
I got a N.I. Patrol Bag a few weeks ago from GoArmy and would have no reservations about buying from them again. The item came quickly and just as described.

DB

Buster80

Forager
Apr 12, 2015
Scotland
Military mart can be slow to post,I would give them a ring and chase them up.
I visited go army this morning but they're website times are wrong and they open at half ten instead of ten,I couldn't hang around so I will pop by tomorrow morning and post a review of the store then.

Buster

Pete11

Nomad
Jul 12, 2013
Scotland
I may see you in there! Say hi
You have knowledge of decent wild camping spots in the area??

Buster

I am surrounded by wild woodland. Plenty areas, ten min walk from my house.

Check out google maps, terrain view. Look south of Abronhill , Cumbernauld.

I test out new gear in these woods before heading up further north.

I can show you around if you want on a weekend .

Pete

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE