You heard me comming!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
How big ? and are they brass ? and would they polish up ?

What would you like for them if they'd do ? (I'm thinking Christmas decorations, but there might be a horseman who'd have a better use for them than I would)

atb,
Mary

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
They are about an inch across, yes they are brass and would polish if you worked on them.

I have 31 of the dratted things. Ill PM you

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
These would certainly be worth a fair bit to somebody with driving horses who shows in the costermonger's classes - one of the auctions at the carriage sales at Newbury would be the place for them............

But don't be too quick to clean or polish them, and keep the pins on the rearside that hold them to the leather. They don't look to be as good a quality as the one Toddy linked to, but hard to tell from the piccy; what would make these worth something is the fact that there are 16 of them the same; they'd be used 8-a-side.................

I don't have any connection to the showing side of things but I reckon these would be worth showing to somebody who does...................................atb mac

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE