Yet another bag (I know you are proably bored silly by them now)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
I know said the last would be the last for a while but I am addicted to bag making.

Approx. 30x30x7.5cm

Zipped pocket under flap and inside slip pocket. Liner comes up about 10cm form the top of the bag and just folds over.

Bright colour lining makes it a bit easier to see stuff inside the bag and can be pulled out to give you a piece of high visibility material.

Molle/PALS on side and I will make a camera pouch to add to the strap. The 50mm strap is really comfortable.

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
This one should be off to a new home in the USA soon, if it all goes through I will probably change my status on here to Maker.

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
Mk2 of my latest shoulder bag. Mk1 (above) had a drop in lining, Mk2 had fixed lining with the green collar you can see in the pictures. The drop in lining and collar are one of the most time consuming parts of this. If I do a Mk3 it will have a drop in lining with Velcro attachment.

This also has my camera pouch for my Olympus E-M10, it can be loosened or tightened as required with the elastic loop. The strap also has a clip I can attach the camera cord to, you can bring the camera up to your eye whilst attached to this. The strap / pouch are removable, so can move between my bags.

Orange lining makes it a bot easier to see inside the bag, zip pocket also oranges lined.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE