Woolpower Ullfrotte Full Zip Jacket/shirt - 400g

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Hello all.

For your consideration, a Woolpower Ullfrotte Full Zip Jacket/shirt - 400g in Green.

You will not believe how warm this shirt will keep you, it was bought for a Woodlore course in the Swedish Arctic and has been used whenever the temperatures have plummeted during the winters since.

Sized as a Medium by Ulfrotte it fits my 5'11" and 42" chest well. I measure it at...

Measured from armpit to armpit : 55 cm

Back length : 76 cm

Arm pit to cuff: 52 cm

I have thoroughly checked it and can confirm no rips or tears, no wear at elbows etc. There is the sort of 'tufting' you'd expect from a shirt that was being worn beneath an outer layer. Otherwise it is in great condition and will last you for years and years.

You can read more about this garment here.

These sell new for £110 plus postage, I will sell this here for £40 to someone who will pay by bank transfer. Delivery to the UK mainland and Northern Ireland IS INCLUDED (sorry I will not post it to a non UK address).

P3130014.JPG

P3130016.JPG

P3130017.JPG

P3130020.JPG

Last edited:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Erm how about a 52 chest. You think it's would be a bit snug.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
unfortunately the image jumped in my head so i shared it in hope of diluting it

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE