Woodturnings......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
VARIOUS WOODTURNED OBJECTS TURNED BY ME A GOOD FEW YEARS AGO,LAMP READY TO USE,BOWLS,EGG CUPS,GAVEL ,MUSHROOMS ETC AND VARIOUS OBJECTS.

THE WOODS INCLUDE,OAK,ASH,CHERRY,THUYA BURR,ELM BURR,PADAUK,AFRICAN BLACKWOOD,WENGE AND LABURNHAM.

ALSO SOME BANKSAI NUT VASE,THE SMALL ITEMS ARE TAGUA NUT.
KUKSA NOT INCLUDED

ALL HAVE A NICE PATINA AND WOULD BE GOOD TO SELL AT CRAFT FAIRS ETC.AND TOO NICE TO BE STORED IN THE ROOF OF THE GARAGE.

ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK.
IM OPEN TO OFFERS ON THIS LOT AS I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THERE WORTH,AND POST IS AVAILABLE.

Last edited:

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Beautiful work there Wulf. I like the gravel, and the kuksa, and the shrooms.

Shame to waste such talent.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Every time this thread has a bump I have an internal conversation that goes:
"I really would like those bowls. I wonder what he wants for them? Probably can't afford it. What would I do with them anyway? I could just turn my own. But they are nice. Should I? Nope, can't justify it"

Still arguing with myself.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
It might help folk if you put a price on stuff mate which is also forum rules for sales threads

I really have no idea on a price!! i'll scratch my head for a while.
Im sure the mods will let me know if im doing something unreasonable??

Every time this thread has a bump I have an internal conversation that goes:
"I really would like those bowls. I wonder what he wants for them? Probably can't afford it. What would I do with them anyway? I could just turn my own. But they are nice. Should I? Nope, can't justify it"

Still arguing with myself.

I cant justify these being put in a box,they took a while to make and aren't deserving of being hidden away and would like some to love them:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE