Woodlore Hoochie Cordage

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Nov 29, 2004
7,808
30
Scotland
Hello all.


For your consideration, a Woodlore Hootchie cordage set, used to extend the lengths of the supplied cords when needed.


Four guy lines - 4m ea
One ridge line - 7m


As new condition,


I will sell these here for £7 to someone who will pay by bank transfer. Delivery within the UK mainland is included (sorry I will not post it to a non UK address).


Internet availability in my current location is somewhat intermittent. If you want this item or have a question please be patient, I will get back to you. First received PM secures.


P7290001.JPG
 
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE