Woodland Camp and Craft

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Just thought I'd drop this here incase anyone is interested. There is a weekly bushcraft/outdoor live stream held every Wednesday at 9pm on YouTube hosted by Woodland Camp and Craft.

It's been going for about 3 or 4 years and they have guests on most weeks talking about different aspects of our hobby in a very informal way with a side chat that enables everyone to get involved. Well worth a look in my opinion if anyone is passing by take a look.

Terry.m.

Forager
Dec 2, 2014
Kent
Just thought I'd drop this here incase anyone is interested. There is a weekly bushcraft/outdoor live stream held every Wednesday at 9pm on YouTube hosted by Woodland Camp and Craft.

It's been going for about 3 or 4 years and they have guests on most weeks talking about different aspects of our hobby in a very informal way with a side chat that enables everyone to get involved. Well worth a look in my opinion if anyone is passing by take a look.

Do you just log in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Do you just log in

if you search for him on YT and just watch like any other vid, You need to be signed in to YT to use chat I think. Or subscribe and you'll get notifications. Let him know how you found him and he'll probably give this site/you a shout out. Good channel, he spends most of his trips with his daughter.

Terry.m.

Forager
Dec 2, 2014
Kent
if you search for him on YT and just watch like any other vid, You need to be signed in to YT to use chat I think. Or subscribe and you'll get notifications. Let him know how you found him and he'll probably give this site/you a shout out. Good channel, he spends most of his trips with his daughter.

Thank u

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE