Woodfair South West -8th+9th July

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fluxus

Forager
Jan 23, 2004
heaven
I posted about this woodfair last year - not sure if anyone from here attended but 5000 others did and it was a blinder; bowmaking, yurt making, boatbuilding, more willow weaving than you could ever want, lots of second hand, old and collectable tools, mike abbot, ben orford and the herford pole lathe posse, log to leg race, wood carving, horse logging demos, owl sanctuary, falconer, laser paintball(!?), venison and a giant top hat tentipi.

This year its expanded to 2 days - Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th July. Adults pay £5 and kids under 16 are free. A family day out for a tenner is a rare thing these days. This event is non profit making and guarenteed tat free.
More info here

I hope some of you can make it.
Flux

Meaghaidh

Aug 10, 2005
Peak District
Hi,

We made it on the Sundat to this event, happened to be on holiday round that period. A great show and one to watch in the future. I personally feel it was better than Woodfest North Wales. A very friendly afair with lots of potential. i would go out of my way to visit again.

Meaghaidh.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE