Witch Of The Woods

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
I had not been into the Carmarthen Badlands for some time, it's a strange and foreboding place where the width of the world a gets a little fuzzy. Despite having no fences to hop or signs saying keep out it's a little oasis of nature in a surprising location. Normally ignored by all those that pass by.
DSCN6288.jpgDSCN6301.jpgDSCN6308.jpg
So there I am head down treading lightly through the undergrowth photographing fungi, scaring the daylights out of passing rabbit. when I came around a tree my eye caught this... and I froze mid breath..
dysi-01.jpgdysi-02.jpgdysi-03.jpg
The inner dialogue went something like this
It's a witch!, No such thing!, Homeless guy then, He's not moving, Dead then, upright? Maybe he's seen you?, Shout hello, Hell no!, Well you can't stay here all day

Ten noisy steps later the mystery revealed itself.
dysi-04.jpg

A fleece blanket left behind by Half Term Hobbits, who having got into the cider left quite a few things behind. Tent, sleeping bags, clothes, a holdall & small rucksack and yeah all the rubbish. On the plus side it looks like the secrets camping are still unknown to them so probably fled the woods back home in the small hours cold and wet.
DSCN6296.jpg
Back tomorrow with an pocket full of bin-bags:(

Jul 24, 2017
somerset
Maybe they never got to leave? maybe a witch ate them? (hopefully :eek: ) respect to you for going back to deal with the mess, I like to think we are all the kind of people that would do that, shameful how people can be.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE