Winter Clearance!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Winter Clearance! ;)

1. Arktis Windproof Smock - O/G XXL nearly new. SOLD!!! subject to funds clearing

bcuk-arktis_jacket.jpg

Windproof, lined Smock. Size is XXL so plenty of room for a woolie jumper or waterproof underneath and airy in summer. Measurements are: Arm length = 26" (from shoulder seam to cuff), Chest width = 29" (56-58" chest. from armpit to armpit across the chest), Length = 32" (from collar to bottom of jacket) Worn only a couple of times. I have applied Nike CottonProof to improve the shower-proof properties.

Details from Arktis web site:

1011 : Windproof Smock
Ripstop outer fabric with a breathable ripstop windproof lining. Outer fabric is water repellant. Pocket feature as the 1015 Waterproof Smock.

Wired hood peak
Cuff adjust
Tape secured buttons
Drawcord at waist and bottom hem
Colours:
BK, OG, DP, CE, SC, DN, BE, FK, AU, US, LE
Sizes:
S-XXL
RRP 105.95
Penrith sell them for £99

http://www.edirectory.co.uk/penrith...IDCBQ_+artkis+rip+stop+windproof+smock&cid=55

Artkis Rip Stop Windproof Smock (1011)

Fully lined with Pertex nylon to ensure smock is 100% windproof. The fast drying polyester cotton outer has no coating and therefore keeps noise/rustle to a minimum. The superior strength is due to the special weave of the fabric, which incorporates stronger threads at regular intervals, a process used in the manufacture of parachute cloth. Lots of pockets for load carrying: four front bellows (two chest, two hip), FFD on left sleeve all with button flaps, behind the chest pocket is a zipped document pocket. Other features include fixed hood, drawcord at waist/hem/hood, internal pocket, stormflap over front zip and Rank tab on front.
I am selling it for £70 + pp cost £7.50 first class or £4.75 economy

2. Tarp. O/G Similar to Aussie Hootchie. SOLD!!! subject to funds clearing

bcuk-tarp.jpg

Packs down small.
bcuk_tarp_rolled.jpg

The Tarp is similar to the Aussie Hootchie although another brand. This one was £45 new. Size 69" x 100" or 175 cm x 255 cm. Weight = 1kg

This excellent, multi-purpose flysheet is perfect for travelling light. It provides shelter from the rain or sun, or protection for precious belongings.
It has loops stitched to it so that it can easily convert to a tent using a centre ridge pole, or made into a waterproof roof above a hammock, and poppers so that it can be extended if necessary. It has a double proofed centre seam, which reduces leaking.

This one is slightly heavier quality than a Hootchie and in Olive Green rather than camo. Dimensions are 2.55 m long X 1.75 m wide (similar to a Hootchie). The material is a waterproofed light canvas. All the loops and heavy duty poppers (means it can be clicked together to made a sleeping bag cover etc) are reinforced which is a good feature. The central hoops keep water dripping through and stops rubbing otherwise. Also good as a flysheet or groundsheet.

Again, I brought it brand new and only used it a couple of times.

I am selling this for £30 + pp cost £6 first class or £4 economy

3. Swedish Fjällräven 'Borge' Fleece Jacket. XXL

bcuk_fjallraven_fleece.jpg

The is a really well made fleece made by the well known Swedish outdoor company Fjällräven. Size is XXL. Measurements are: Arm length = 23" (from shoulder seam to cuff), Chest width = 28" (54-56" chest. from armpit to armpit across the chest), Length = 27" (from collar to bottom of jacket) Good and warm, big zipped front hand warmer pockets and internal pockets. In Olive Green. I had to import it from Germany.

details on their web site here:

Fjällräven 'Borge' Fleece Jacket

Cost me £55. Sell for £25 + pp cost £5.50 first class or £3.50 economy NEWLY REDUCED!!! TO £15

4. 'Crusader Mug' and 'Cooker Unit'. Teflon coated with Water bottle. SOLD!!!

A genuine teflon coated, black, British Army latest issue 'Crusader Mug' and 'Cooker Unit', with Water Bottle pattern 58 black that fits inside (not genuine but OK) with fitting drinking cup on top. All fits together nicely. Superbly easy to clean, with locking handles for ease of use. Fits the new adapters supplied with hexi-stoves, to form compact cooking system. Size: half-litre capacity

Had some use but complete and in good condition. Check it out here (see other pages for other items of this set on their site)

Teflon Coated Crusader Cooking Mugs

Retails all together for £30. All this for £15 + pp cost £5.50 first class or £3.50 economy

Happy shopping :)

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
OK, hot cakes time again :) Both the Smock and the tarp have now been sold subject to funds clearing.

Fjällräven 'Borge' Fleece and Crusader Mug & Cooker set still available for now.

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Ropeman said:
Mug and associated bits arrived today, most pleased, many thanks Moonraker. Lovely packaging too :D

Glad you like it mate ;) I am sure you will get good use out of it.

About packing, I get some sort of warped pleasure in decent packaging :D

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Swedish Fjällräven 'Borge' Fleece Jacket. XXL NEWLY REDUCED!!! TO £15

Really this is a snip for a quality fleece :)

bcuk_fjallraven_fleece.jpg

The is a really well made fleece made by the well known Swedish outdoor company Fjällräven. Size is XXL. Measurements are: Arm length = 23" (from shoulder seam to cuff), Chest width = 28" (54-56" chest. from armpit to armpit across the chest), Length = 27" (from collar to bottom of jacket) Good and warm, big zipped front hand warmer pockets and internal pockets. In Olive Green. I had to import it from Germany.

details on their web site here:

Fjällräven 'Borge' Fleece Jacket

Cost me £55. Sell for £25 + pp cost £5.50 first class or £3.50 economy NEWLY REDUCED!!! TO £15

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE