William Lennon Arrival

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kav

Nomad
Mar 28, 2021
California
My MK5 Canadian boots arrived today; six days transit and in half the stated 20 week lead time.
The best conversion tables for sizing systems still leave many
Unknown variables, especially footwear. I was lucky. An old pair of Churchill’s say I’m still a UK 11 and my intended MO5 Finnish sock liners gave a close, but perfect fit.
Ah the irony. California is being
Pummeled by another series of storms. 58F at noon with 45 mph wind gusts and periodic cloud bursts.
I’m walking around the apt starting the breaking in and later application of my favorite dubbing before venturing out.
If this keeps up, a pair of proper Wellies are next.
Suggestions?

Reactions: scruff

Kav

Nomad
Mar 28, 2021
California
Muck boots!
Rain has left- for now. I’m breaking the boots in and stop by the local Brit import shop for proper marmalade. Mind you, WL doesn’t add ANY identifying logo whatsoever. I hear this OY! You’ve got William Lennon boots! From a local expat named Nigel.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaraR

Kav

Nomad
Mar 28, 2021
California
I have to become a paying member to post photos. The recent reduction in various Covid benefits
Has put a major dent in my finances.
I will try!
I must say. I am seriously impressed by their simplicity and attention to the basics of a proper leather boot.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE