Who's needing leather. I need rivets and press studds

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys Ive got some surplus leather its all in pieces about14inch by 8 inch. diferent colours from true white to black. the pieces are semi analine some analine and pigmented semi pigmented 99% of it all is veg tanned Italian top class furniture leather. yes the cows were bred and slaughtered in china but the treatments were done in Italy al count the pieces but there are a fair few. am wanting to trade them for leather rivets and press studs the leather in question would be perfect for pouches or bow handle wrapping and all sorts of applications, yes there are lots of browns blacks white burgundy etc they were actually swatch book samples so have two holes at one end. leather covering mora sheaths or puukko sheath making these would be perfect.
al get a photo posted in a very short while. cheers guys.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys ive just put a photo on the first post in this thread and have counted the pieces of which there are 31. the ones in the photo are about half the entire batch.
as I said im looking for rivets for leather and press stud sets. first come first served by way of colour choice. but if anyone wants the lot in one go pickup or meetup would be preferred as theres a lot of weight to post. cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
still wads more leather left in lovely natural colours the photo was only a sample pm me with what you are needing an colour etc and al see what ive got
not only needing rivets etc but I will swap it and theres lots for any interesting bushy items obviously im letting it go in batches like the one in the photo but more dark colours left now
swaps of swill army knife
british army knife
cooking stuff
torches
catapults
anything bushy along those lines.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE