What can you see No.5

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
D

Deleted member 56522

I'll go with afternoon on sandy heathland given the wood. I see at least three different footprints going up down, but none are complete. That could mean they were running, but they don't dig in so I think it's a section with patchy loose sand. The last thing is one deer/sheep was moving right to left - I'm guessing walking .... but the sand looks piled up and has obscured the footprint, so I'm going to suggest it was startled on the footpath and ran off.

Edit: ... the earth is piled up to the left at the front of the deer/sheep prints which indicates force forward as if stopping or going downhill? The front most are splayed, which is abnormal but I'm not sure what that means ... maybe changing direction. The tracks are deeper and sharper than boot/shoe prints, so I'm guessing some kind of action, perhaps just sheep running?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Greg

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
it's interesting many of the sticks and stones have been depressed into the sand by the look of it judging by the shadows.
What causes that?

Reactions: TeeDee

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
possibly.
it's difficult without a wider shot to give more perspective.
It could be a dirt road and a steam roller has been through! again, not likely but...

Reactions: TeeDee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE