West’s Wood Fair, a few pics and a couple of meet ups.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Wayne’s lot, Forest Knights, and Angst (Sonny) from Beneath the Stars. Angst hasn’t been in for a bit, but you’ll see he still makes some lovely stuff. Another stall holder many will be familiar with was Roger from Bison, with his lovely clothing and bushcrafty stuff :)

We found a nice wood turning bloke too, bought some salt bowls and a few bits.

IMG_2400.jpegIMG_2408.jpegIMG_2409.jpegIMG_2394.jpegIMG_2396.jpeg

Last edited:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Some lovely bowls there and at a bargain price as well
We did well there, chatted to the bloke and his wife a few times over the weekend and bought a wand and a wooden sword for my grandson on Saturday. Saw them today packing up and offered the last of our cash (£37) for 2 turned Yew salt bowls totalling £45. They accepted that and offered us a pair of really nice pestles to go with them at no extra cost. A good price at the full £60, a lovely bargain for £37.

It‘s a nice little fair, friendly and not too expensive, apart from some of the food stalls. I don’t think anything at the bar was more than £4 a pint. Tractor rides…

IMG_2414.jpeg

Reactions: MrEd

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Hopefully when ive had my operations i can have my stand up there, one of the things i really miss is doing these shows, hard work, long days, but great fun and you get to meet some amazing people.

Reactions: Nice65

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Hopefully when ive had my operations i can have my stand up there, one of the things i really miss is doing these shows, hard work, long days, but great fun and you get to meet some amazing people.
One of the first stalls I saw was coloured carved flowers and was hoping you’d managed to get there. Fingers crossed you can get there next year.

Reactions: Kepis

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
West's is one of my favourite shows of the year. It's a lovely relaxed event in a beautiful location.

Hopefully next year we can share a brew.
Indeed. And having spoken to your lads there, Bardster usually accompanies Roger to run the Bison stall but he wasn’t able to addenda either. A bloke I haven’t seen in years now, we used to go off to Kent and spend a weekend playing with knives and air guns in his field.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
West's is one of my favourite shows of the year. It's a lovely relaxed event in a beautiful location.

Hopefully next year we can share a brew.
Indeed. And having spoken to your lads there, Bardster usually accompanies Roger to run the Bison stall but he wasn’t able to attend either. A bloke I haven’t seen in years now, we used to go off to Kent and spend a weekend playing with knives and air guns in his field.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE