Webley Raider .22 (single shot) pre-charged air rifle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Xunil

Settler
Jan 21, 2006
North East UK
www.bladesmith.co.uk
Over 18 years of age only !!!

Air rifle number two up for sale, to make some cabinet room:

Single shot .22 calibre Webley Raider

webley-raider.jpg

About as mint as a mint thing, this has been in storage since it was first bought new and about three weeks ago (when I rediscovered the fact that I still had it) I put a scope, mounts and silencer on it and ran a few pellets through it.

Nice :D

The gun somes with a Flambeau hard case, Simmons 8-point 3 - 9 x 50 scope and mounts, and a silencer, with a thousand or so pellets and a Webley fill adapter to go on the end of your bottle hose or pump.

webley-raider-1.jpg

webley-raider-2.jpg

webley-raider-3.jpg

webley-raider-4.jpg

The above shot shows the only damage I can see on this gun - a couple of pinprick dings on the silencer. The speckles you can see are wood dust from an errant breeze that stirred up some shavings from my latest longbow :rolleyes:

You don't see too many of these, mainly because folks are holding onto them.

I would rather deal face-to-face so that you can appreciate this gun in full. I am based in North Tyneside but I also have a place in Northumberland and another up near Berwick Upon Tweed, if that helps at all.

Due to work commitments I am away for the next 10 days or so, so delivery/collection cannot be immediate. I will hold it for anyone wanting to put the funds together but only if you are serious about buying it - no 'I'll have' rapidly followed by 'no I won't' please :rolleyes:

The last one of these that I saw up for sale was in 'good' condition and went for an asking price of £250 - given the as-new condtion of this gun, its hard case/scope/mounts/silencer and almost absolute lack of use since new, I am asking £295

If you want to get serious we can negotiate (at additional cost) including a just-serviced/tested, charged and certified Webley bottle and guage as well (won't need another service/test for five years unless you dive with it).

Any questions or offers can go straight to PM.

No trades.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE