Water purification tablets?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Flecktarnbiker

Tenderfoot
Mar 8, 2013
Hampshire
Hi all
Im sorry if this in the wrong place but i got given some oasis water purification tablets by my friend at army cadets. The instructions say 1 tablet to 1 litre of water however can they be used with any water at all or just certain waters? Sorry if this doesnt make sense but im new to using water tablets
Thanks
Fleck

widu13

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 9, 2008
Ubique Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt
Hi all
Im sorry if this in the wrong place but i got given some oasis water purification tablets by my friend at army cadets. The instructions say 1 tablet to 1 litre of water however can they be used with any water at all or just certain waters? Sorry if this doesnt make sense but im new to using water tablets
Thanks
Fleck

Basically that refers to "clear" water. If turbid or water quality is in serious doubt add another tablet. The Oasis website should give more info. As is, the chlorine concentrate is far more than is in the tap water and will disinfect dubious water no problem.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE