WANTED: Veg tan leather!

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
3,969
46
Britannia!
Yo,

I'm finding myself in need of some leather.. 3-4mm and of good usable shape.

Got bits to trade, antler, exotic wood etc so please let know if you got any.

Atb, Samon
 
Not really sure, I need to make a sheath or two and I'd like to make a few smaller bits. Do you or anyone else know what sort of dimensions I may need? I've never ordered sizes before so I have little experience on what I'll need..
 
A sheath with a "double Dangler" and double welt for a 5" bladed knife plus a fire steel loop will take about an A4 size piece of leather.
 
Oh that's quite a bit, 8x12"?

Still I'm looking for some, preferably around that size of a4 as John said! Cheers
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE