wanted Sorel Caribou Sz. 10

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Longshot I know ,what with the weather at the mo,but wondering if there is anyone out there with a pair of the above ( or similar!) that they want to sell!
Cheers folks.
Chris.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
good luck chris, great pair of boots, got a pair for xmas, just wish i knew these existed years ago, they really are the difference between freezing cold feet and toastie warm heaven :lmao:

Colin

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Thanks fellas!
I spent so much over Xmas,and I have The Arctic trip comming up,that I just can't afford a new pair at the mo!
You never know,some cat may have a pair that they are not using!!!
My best.Chris.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
How does the sizing work on these fellas?
Do you buy your normal size? If so is there room for thick socks?
Cheers.
Chris.

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
Hi Chris, i got 1 size up, im normally a size 8 but got size 9, they are big sized anyway. With one size up i am able to wear 2 pairs of smart wool winter socks which are thick in size and ive still got plenty of wiggle room.
The bottom area betwwen the sole of the boot and the laces section is rubber and very flexible, so they dont feel tight like normal leather boots...

Hope this helps, and good luck with the bank manager, if you are like me you might have to think of a visit to him for this exped, it soon racks up the costs doesnt it.....

Col.....

Angus Og

Nov 6, 2004
Glasgow
I got my normal size and with a pair of British Military Issue Arctic Socks other pair of thick wool socks there ok for room and I have broad feet.

BushEd

Nomad
Aug 24, 2009
Herts./Finland
I got some of these for the arctic exped. I got my normal size, and i would warn against going bigger, these boots are made big! Originally i got a size too big, and with 2 pairs of wool socks on i could feel my ankles rubbing still.

I got mine second hand from USA eBay. Cost about £40. Good luck, these are great boots.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE