Venomous Spider spreading throughout UK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Red squirrel

Tenderfoot
Dec 18, 2012
Broadstairs
Interesting to hear :). I'm in Hampshire too so I'll have to start keeping an eye out for the little beasties and have my camera at the ready!

I found some of the articles comical as well in that these little spiders 'raced towards' and 'leapt' at their victims.

Then they talk of the spiders (all sorts of wildlife) as if they are making little boats and little planes and migrating across countries, continents of their own accord.

Then I find the rest of them depressive: 'every spider I see now I kill'.

It is depressing, the usual media scaremongering at it again. Whilst browsing through facebook today i noticed a post of someone flushing a common garden spider down the loo thinking that it was a false widow and was going to kill them. Its an ignorant thing to do & i dont really understand why a person wouldnt want to educate themselves on the topic before randomly killing anything with more than 4 legs, typical idiotic human behaviour :confused:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE