Velez Smock Brown Large - Mint condition £70 in P&P

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Too small for me and my gut ;)

C'mon...someone must be interested? Everyone knows that I don't sell anything that is not exactly what is stated - its in tip-tip condition - as new (except for a teeny bit of mud) and is half the price of a new one :eek: :D

LBL

Barney

Settler
Aug 15, 2008
Lancashire
I would love it, thats a great colour. I have measured my chest three times to be sure but it keeps coming out at 45":( . Admittedly its with a "T" shirt and sweater but I think it would be over stuff when I wore it. What are the exact "pit to pit" measurements please?

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
I would love it, thats a great colour. I have measured my chest three times to be sure but it keeps coming out at 45":( . Admittedly its with a "T" shirt and sweater but I think it would be over stuff when I wore it. What are the exact "pit to pit" measurements please?

Pit to pit is slightly (very slightly) shy of 24 inches.

Of course - despite is warmer 'pump-liner' you would probably have occasion to wear something under it ;)

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
Okay, okay........Scarlet Pimpernel - you have got there first. Sorry Techworm. If Scarlet Pimpernel's sale fall through you will be the very next in line.

Scarlet Pimpernel - I cannot understand why your old Paramo smock in Medium is 24 inches from Pit to Pit. I went back and measured my smock. Its a bit of a rough science isn't it? The pit itself has two seams one 'upper' and one 'lower' about 2 inches apart. I measured the lower one as it seemed to be the nearest one to the barrel of the chest. However it is the upper seam than really forms the 'arm'. If you measure the lower one it reads 24 inches, if you take the upper one then in reads 26 inches. If you split it down the middle (I suppose where traditionally the pit-seam would go) it would be roughly 25 inches. I am sure you can reference your current smock on this. If this is still okay then check your PMs and PP the the funds across with your address. If you now think it is just a little to large for you then please say so and I'll pass the sale onto Techworm.

Okay?

Sorry about the clarification, but your measurements got me thinking! :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE