VAUDE ALPINIST eVent WITHDRAWN

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Bentley of waterproofs ;)
Triple eVent trans - active waterproof trousers.
These were only available in Germany, where I imported them . They are a few years old now but they have only been worn a dozen times (too valuable at the time for general use)
3eby8umu.jpg

They have a two part zip along the legs. The longer two way zip is for venting and calls of nature withought being more exposed than you need to in harsh conditions or calling in at a national trust toilet lol.
ypadanyd.jpg

a8utyhes.jpg

sanazuje.jpg

uvuga4ez.jpg

ysamagu2.jpg

bygaradu.jpg

Diamond gusset crotch in a softer material ..
nypaja8u.jpg

Calf zips with internal gaiter. The gaiter has a stretch fabric at the calf top end. Has plastic type Velcro, lace hook and rubberized elastic band for excellent grip around your footwear .....
u3ahahar.jpg

a8uqy5u3.jpg

paramute.jpg

rugabyzy.jpg

All zips are rubberized seals. Two front, one rear .....

Velcro and belt adjustment waist ...

Toughened wear areas for scrambles, climbing and crampons etc....

I've got the elastic, Velcro adjusted optional braces somewhere.

Super breathable eVent trans active that is designed to work next to skin if worn that way and cope with body fats, sweat etc blah blah blah...
u3u6uhe2.jpg

mejy2e6u.jpg

e3y7ysy4.jpg

ybehuma5.jpg

Super taped joints with no flaws.

The pictures don't do the build quality justice...

Speaking of flaws ? The last time I washed them, I left a quid in the right hand pocket...which in turn loosened the joining tape inside the pocket. This in no way effects the waterproofness of the trousers. It just means you cant put any money in the pocket lol. One soil mark inside.

These retailed at 300+ euros ....I imported them in a sale for 190 quid plus post. Considering the pocket, age, condition and rarity.....

Bargain at £130 posted. FULL MONEY BACK if not happy on receipt and mailed back following day. Can't be fairer than that?

IMO ....the most waterproof, breathable trousers you could ever wear, light comfortable, functional and smart.

More ideal to moors an mountains where they are at home. At this price you could wear them in the woods, wherever.

No drops on these. They are here for a short opportunity before I ask a friend to eBay them.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Doh...general size is XL. Always fitted my waist from when I was a 32 to now and I'm a thitycoughfive :eek: Im 6ft in boots. Will measure inside leg.

Just seen pics aren't showing :confused: I'll sort that aswell.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Waist...I'd say between a 33 to a 38? Depending where you mearure your waist. They are high waisted to offer more protection. 33 ¹/² inside leg.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Paying attention? Tankard fund required......£65 today only.....then they are off to bay or I'll make some mtb shorts from em lol.

Chiseller

Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Cheers Buddy, means taking em over to a mates in Cass though and I've not the time. Seriously fancying the idea of some shorts from them. Would be great on the push iron. :thumbup: might run my swanni over though???

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE