Useful shoulder bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I received this bag in error from a seller on ebay who is now refusing to communicate and give me a refund. It`s been going on for over four weeks now so I`ve decided to right it off and look elsewhere for what I wanted in the first place.

I`m looking to get back 3/4 of what I paid for it.

So that`s £8 inc paypal and delivery.

I`ve no idea what it is but some of you ex military folks might be able to say. I should think the circular piece on pic 2 should give it away.

DSC00678.jpg

DSC00680.jpg

DSC00681.jpg

DSC00682.jpg

ta

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Bad luck with that Shewie. If you paid by Paypal you can always raise a dispute and get a refund that way.

In the meantime what are the dimensions of the bag?

topknot

Maker
Jun 26, 2006
bristol
i've got the new camo one and use it to carry my work tools in. Its bomb proof and cheaper than the Gucci ones.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I could probably find a use for it because it`s such a solid bag but I suspect it`ll just end up in a cupboard somewhere,

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
I bought a new camo one from a seller on ebay a few weeks ago for only 2.50 plus 1.10 postage. Top bits of kit. I made mine into a grab bag with emergency stuff in it. I can post a link to the seller if anyone wants, no connection etc. Cheers

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I bought a new camo one from a seller on ebay a few weeks ago for only 2.50 plus 1.10 postage. Top bits of kit. I made mine into a grab bag with emergency stuff in it. I can post a link to the seller if anyone wants, no connection etc. Cheers

:rolleyes:

Thanks mate :cussing:

If anybody wants to pay three times that price I`m your man :eek:

The bag I did pay £12 for was apparently a nice one-off hand made goretex shoulder pack. Perfect for a bit of foraging whilst carrying a hobo etc.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Spot on. Never got issued that type myself as I am under 50 years of age!

:D

Cheeky beggar! :twak:
You don't have to be 50 to have used an S6 respirator, well not quite.................................even though I have reached that venerable age!:D

They are useful though, you wouldn't believe the amount of "stuff" troops used to store in them (usually inside their resi!)
Especially good as scoff stores (Mars bars, etc.)
Of course this did prevent them getting their masks on in the alloted time!
Dead but not hungry!

Aug 17, 2008
Hampshire
You don't have to be 50 to have used an S6 respirator, well not quite.................................even though I have reached that venerable age!:D

They are useful though, you wouldn't believe the amount of "stuff" troops used to store in them (usually inside their resi!)
Especially good as scoff stores (Mars bars, etc.)
Of course this did prevent them getting their masks on in the alloted time!
Dead but not hungry!

Whoever actually carried all the stuff that was meant to be in there? DKP 1 & 2, Cloth Demisting, Detector Papers, spare canister - and not forgetting the corrective lenses that left two little holes on the bridge of your nose if the respirator was worn for more than 10 mins.

The original WW2 respirator case is a useful little bag.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland

Wow...I've only ever been issued S10s. Is the S6 the one we see in photos of the 1st World War? It has a cloth bag over the head with a couple of small eyepieces, a corrugated tube like an elephant's trunk and a box on the end of it? :D

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
I was issued one of those for my S10. I think it's still lurking in a box somewhere with my OG S10 bag. I might dig it out to make up a winter kit for my car.

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Wow...I've only ever been issued S10s. Is the S6 the one we see in photos of the 1st World War? It has a cloth bag over the head with a couple of small eyepieces, a corrugated tube like an elephant's trunk and a box on the end of it? :D

Unbelievable! Another "cheeky child" allowed into the services! I'm prepping my zimmer as we speak!:D

In Wood

Nomad
Oct 15, 2006
Leyland, Lancashire.
HOLD ON!:cussing:

I am WELL under 50 and I was issued an S6 ressi.
OK, we only had them for a short time but in 86 they were std issue (wernt they?)

But yes its a gas bag, I have the S10 one in cammo as an essentials bag.

Over 50, tut, you cheeky bu@@ers.:BlueTeamE

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE