Typical! I buy a new...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tracker1972

Forager
Jun 21, 2008
Matlock
...sleeping bag and BANG! Heatwave.
My AlpKit Mountain Ghost 300 is going to be a bit toasty this weekend I suspect. Maybe if I drop the underquilt...

What have you eagerly acquired that circumstance has tried to deny you the use of. At least good weather will make the Hunka bivvy and Dirtbag mat combo more useable.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

hughlle1

Nomad
Nov 4, 2015
London
Absolutely everything. Bought it all, and then serious learning kicked in and the most I've been able to do is a couple of short walks.

ocean1975

Jan 10, 2009
rochester, kent
Last week I finally got my ukhammocks winter underquilt through that I ordered in February,I think it might be to much for me this weekend lol.going lightweight this weekend and can't wait :)

tracker1972

Forager
Jun 21, 2008
Matlock
Last week I finally got my ukhammocks winter underquilt through that I ordered in February,I think it might be to much for me this weekend lol.going lightweight this weekend and can't wait :)
Most likely I will resurrect the DD top quilt and see if that can suffice in a heat wave. Might just be into its range with our predicted temps... Here is hoping!

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
just about everything i ever buy. Bought some tropical weight trousers, had a frost. Bought a parka, heat wave. Sandles, floods; wellies, end up on a beach. If you want a good summer, let me know and i'll get a new wool jumper!!!

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
...sleeping bag and BANG! Heatwave.
My AlpKit Mountain Ghost 300 is going to be a bit toasty this weekend I suspect. Maybe if I drop the underquilt...

What have you eagerly acquired that circumstance has tried to deny you the use of. At least good weather will make the Hunka bivvy and Dirtbag mat combo more useable.

Ha ha, I also got that sleeping bag towards the end of winter and have found it to be an exceptionally warm bag. Im out this weekend and am making do with my Snugpak Jungle Blanket. I'm confident that it will be more than sufficient given the current climate in SE England (Scorchio!).

I've also had a similar scenario with a polycotton smock that I bought from Fatface. It's comparable in design to the Fjallraven Anorak No.8 but about £300 cheaper and I absolutely love it. Alas the weather has gotten too warm for it to be used. Roll on Autumn!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE