Twisted gnarly sticks - 12"

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Looking for the twistiest gnarliest foot long sticks (about thumb width or a bit bigger) I can get to make some harry potter style wands (2 or more). Have a few things I can make or swap in return.

thanks

Mike

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
i'll have a rummage about mate, see what i can find, that sounds like just the kind of thing i have laying around all over the place......

wait a second, harry potter you say? wand making you say? allegedly a grown man you say? find your own chuffing sticks you pillock! :lmao::rofl:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I didn't get to the post office yesterday Mike, but I'm going this morning. Would a bit of hazel that got itself strangled with honeysuckle do ? Beatifully twisted :D
I'd need to cut it up to fit it in the parcel, and it'll be a bitty damp, it's been sitting beside my greenhouse for a while.

cheers,
M

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
I didn't get to the post office yesterday Mike, but I'm going this morning. Would a bit of hazel that got itself strangled with honeysuckle do ? Beatifully twisted :D
I'd need to cut it up to fit it in the parcel, and it'll be a bitty damp, it's been sitting beside my greenhouse for a while.

cheers,
M

That sounds great thanks Mary!

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
I have 2 kids!

i knew that already mate, only playing :)

i've got some nice bits of rose if you're interested? i dug them up last year and they've been waiting to be used for something since then, i'll take a couple of pics later if you want to have a look

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE