Tree & Ivy Leaf Pendants

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
Hi All..

Some slightly different trees up for sale here. First up is made from bronze wire with apatite and green onyx. It measures around 22x42mm and comes supplied with either black leather cord or copper chain made to buyers specified length. £17 inc postage and fees. SOLD

P1020423.JPG

Next is made with copper wire and carnelian. It measures around 35x48mm and comes supplied with either black leather cord or copper chain made to buyers specified length. £17 inc postage and fees. SOLD

P1020426.JPG

Next is made from sterling silver plated wire and green onyx. It measures around 28x50mm and comes supplied with either black leather cord or silver plated chain made to buyers specified length. £17 inc postage and fees.

P1020428.JPG

And lastly, an ivy leaf pendant hand pierced from copper sheet. It measures around 23x30mm and comes supplied with either black leather cord or copper chain made to buyers specified length. £15 inc postage and fees. SOLD

P1020429.JPG

Thanks for looking,

Rachael x

Last edited:

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
One more left guys :) I can also make these in bronze (no bronze chain available atm so would be supplied on leather thong) and sterling silver with chain/thong as well and I have quite a selection of beads so if you like a design but would rather have different materials feel free to drop me a PM :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE