Tote/shoulder bag in navy blue waxed canvas

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Peto

Maker
Sep 8, 2014
Pacov
www.groundgear.uk
For bushcrafter wives or daughters to shopping, to work, on canoe trip, to school, to pub, to city, to wood, on date, camping... handmade bag in 13oz navy blue waxed canvas, solid leather and metal pins, with inside pocket and removable strap.
Possible carry as tote or shoulder knapsack.

Measurements: 34x45x13cm.

Price: 50GBP include shipping.
Email: lukobranie@gmail.com

Thank you for looking...

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg

promazine

Aug 8, 2015
United Kingdom
I'm interested in this - but would you be doing any more like this in any other colours? My other half isn't a huge fan of blue you see :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peto

Maker
Sep 8, 2014
Pacov
www.groundgear.uk
In olive, but for 60GBP:

04.JPG
08.JPG
09.JPG

Last edited:

promazine

Aug 8, 2015
United Kingdom
That's very nice :)

How big is the internal pocket? Would it hold an average sized woman's purse (you know - the thing bulging with receipts, cards, loyalty cards, mementos of romantic meals for the last 5 years, photos etc.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rabid

Nomad
Dec 15, 2014
Sleaford Lincolnshire
Hi Peter
The bag arrived today I am overjoyed with the workmanship of this bag:D I will not think twice about ordering from you again. infact I will soon be in the market looking for a 40-50l roll top bag.
Thank you once again. Dave

Peto

Maker
Sep 8, 2014
Pacov
www.groundgear.uk
Thanks for purchase and comment Dave... I wish you much nice trips with this bag.

Friends, tote in blue is still available and I have for sale one more in khaki for 60GBP incl. shipping:

01.JPG
02.JPG
03.JPG
04.JPG
05.JPG

Thank you for watching... :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE