Top Bloke!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
Did I say it right? :confused:

KUDOS to Tony! This is a great forum and Tony is a great guy! Tony recently helped me fix a sticky wicket or something like that and I'm totally indebted to him. So, I'm shouting from across the pond: THANKS for the help and thanks for providing a GREAT FORUM! :beerchug:

:You_Rock_

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Did I say it right?
Cor blimey your English slang is comming on leaps and bounds hoodoo :lmao:

And just to add.... I'm very greatful for the help Tony has given me over the years. This forum with all its members has been a great resource for my students over the past 2 years and it makes my job alot easier. I'm greatful to Tony for sticking with it through the good times and the bad. I know he has taken alot of flak over the years yet still has managed to juggle family, uni, teaching, moving house and keep this place going.

One in a million :You_Rock_

Ed

cgait

Jan 23, 2005
Cwmaman, South Wales
I've only been here for just under a year but it must be said. This is a fantastic website. Job well done to Tony. :You_Rock_

And you cant forget the mods ;)

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
I'm glad to see there is one American with a proper grasp of the English language!

Your dead right though, well done Tone, and all the Mods too! :beerchug:

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
Yes well done to Tony and all others involved with the running of the site, and for keeping it up and fresh for so long and for many more years to come.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE