Tooled Leather Sheath

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Dangler sheath suitable for a Woodlore style & sized blade, the sheath is made from 3.5mm veg tan leather that has been hand tooled in it's entirety on front and rear in a basket weave pattern before being hand dyed in dark brown and then hand stitched and finished.

DSCN6481.jpg

DSCN6488.jpg

The dangler loop is removable so the sheath can be carried as a regular belt sheath or with the dangler for a lower carry if required.

DSCN6489.jpg

Asking for £ 40.00 including UK P&P and Paypal fees, i would normally charge a lot more for a tooled sheath because of the work involved, trades of equal value considered.

I'm quite happy to ship internationally, please note the price does not include international shipping nor does it cover the cost of currency exchange, please contact me for pricing in local currency with international shipping included if you are based over seas and wish to purchase this sheath.

Last edited:

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
unbelievable.....for 40 quid a bargain....i can appreciate how much time went into that m8. i've not even started down the road of teaching myself tooling like this and to be honest if its not gonna get 40 quid i might not bother lol....i'd rather watch thomas tank engine with the lil man. nice work!!!!

a

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Thanks for the comment mate, got a spare seat, ive not watched Thomas The Tank Engine for years:)

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
lol...yup....you can even have the seat of honour....my lil mans thomas bean bag chair! i'm sure he wont mind seeings as youre a fellow leatherworker lol.

they're 2 they're 4 they're 6 they're 8.....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE