Too Many Pots Spoil The Broth

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi all

I have a few cook sets that no longer get used, so they are up for swaps.

Set 1 is a snow peak cookset with the inside of the main cup/pot anodised and the small lid has a few holes drilled in it to allow you to drain water out if you need to SWAPPED

SDC10945.jpg

Set 2 is of unknown origin, and they are all aluminium and in reasonable condition and come with a pot grab.

SDC10947.jpg

Set 3 is a Gelert Trek 1 cook set.

It is brand new in the box and was an unwanted gift

http://www.campmania.co.uk/Item-3-0-cat-22-brand-479-Gelert_Trek_1_Portable_Cook_Set.aspx

I am after ration packs, or ration pack meals, a pocket chain saw, flint or a decent head torch.

Or just make me an offer as these are sitting around spare and if they don't get traded they are likely to be recycled by me into other things.

Cheers

Phill

Last edited:

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
snow peak cook set for a pocket chainsaw?

I also have a couple of head torches for another swap; no idea if they are worth it though.

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi effzedess

Unfortunately the Snow Peak set is just a little too big ti go in an Ikea hobo stove. I have an Ikea hobo stove and I tried it, but as i say, it's just a bit too big.

Tengu

Happy to swap the snow peak for a chainsaw. What make are the head torch's.

Phill

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
One is unbranded, marked LED headtorch

the other is a small Enegiser one (probably spelt that wrong)

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
I'm after ration packs or ration pack meals or some flint really, but if you haven't any of these, then make me an offer of whatever you have spare that you don't need/use, you never know it may be something I need or want.

Cheers

Phill

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE