TK MAX heads up

Heads up...

I'm always on the look out for a bargain as I don't have much of a disposable income until the student loans paid off...:p

I was in TK Max with the good lady today and noticed that they still have parachute hammocks in stock (£12 or so), and a wide selection of Trek Mate gear at really good prices. I bought a 3 person storm shelter for £12 (for the grab bag for the canoe), they had mosquito nets half price, inflatable mats, sleeping bag liners, thermals, wind proofs, cooking kits and loads more all at around half normal retail price.

stu1979uk

Forager
Oct 22, 2006
glasgow
Hi Woodsmoke,
Can you tell me what TK Max store that was had a look in the one in Sauchiehall St the other week did have a few bits and pieces but not much, are the hammocks any good?
Cheers, Stuart

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
I picked up a big vango windbreak for £12 in Falkirk a few weeks ago, great for extending your living area when camping. Always check them out whenever I see one.

2434877180_153838047d.jpg

Cheers,

Alan

webbie

Forager
Jan 1, 1970
scotland
ohh might pop up tomorrow but with no disposable income due to the holiday i may have to take the dread shopper .... "the mother"

robadams

Forager
Aug 19, 2004
Hampshire
I had a look at the mossie nets the other day, cheap and OK for the UK but the netting has quite large holes, not the very fine mesh that would keep out all comers, especially if in the tropics.
Great prices though, I have kitted myself out with cragghoppers stuff for half the price of a millets store right opposite.

webbie

Forager
Jan 1, 1970
scotland
yup in the same boat as rob, i got some nice craghopper gear, so i am ready for the winter :) and i also got a nice bivvy bag for £16 :D

did i spot a bcuk member in the linwood one yesterday? at about 4-5pm

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE