For Sale TITANIUM - ScubaPro 'Mako'

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Munky1

Feb 9, 2014
Weymouth
Titanium ScubaPro Mako
£55
Located in Weymouth

Beautiful little number which dived with me on many occasions, wasnt actually used to cut anything but it did sit on my BCD everytime i went in to the unknown.....Now she sits in the unknown looking for a new home...These retail about £90......the rubber straps that were supplied with her were discarded and 2 small holes drilled in the sheath to affix but you cant see them when the knife is housed. There are scratches and wear marks from the sheath, and she could also probably use an edge but serrations are all good as she has literally never been used in anger

Im going to throw it out there all in @£55...steep for a small knife but looking at her she would make someones day being pimped, i simply dont have the patience or desire to, so she will be sold hopefully as is. Any questions please ask - If you have something to trade, let me know and please send photos while asking "if i would want an X_X_X_X_X for trade"IMG_4766.JPG IMG_4767.JPG IMG_4768.JPG IMG_4769.JPG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE