Titanium mug with a lid

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
Hello :D
I was wondering if anyone on here has a large Ti mug with lid that they no longer use ?
Ive got plenty of things to swap :D

Cheers Russ

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
Hello helixpteron

Im looking for something that will hold around 500ml and still have a little room to spare :D

cheers Russ

kirbs

Need to contact Admin...
Warthog,
i have a titanium mug that i dont really need . the markings on the side go up to 500 ml but will easily hold 750ml with room to spare. It has some marks on the outside from my Hexistove but thats about all. Would be interested in swapping depending on what you can offer ??

kirbs

Need to contact Admin...
i am not looking for anything in particular . i got caught up in an evil bay bidding war for the cup which i never really needed. i am not interested in re couping my losses but would be happy for it to go to a worthy cause. i am not massivley into making stuff (no talent) but in the interest of fairness would happily take something i do not need to help out a fellow bushcrafter !!.

warthog1981

Native
Jun 3, 2004
Fife
How about a new Mora or a clipper ?
or a home made click stand for a meths burner ?
A few small leather pouches ?
Small one person stainless steel billy can ?

cheers Russ

kirbs

Need to contact Admin...
I Will Take Any Of Those Mate, In The Interests Of Fairness If You Send Me An Address I Will Send You The Cup, Once You Are Happy With It You Can Send Me Either One Of The Knifes Or One Of The Pouches I Will Be More Than Hapy With That . I Have No Interest In Making A Profit Moreyhan Happy To Help Someone Ekse

gsfgaz

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 19, 2009
Hamilton... scotland
I Will Take Any Of Those Mate, In The Interests Of Fairness If You Send Me An Address I Will Send You The Cup, Once You Are Happy With It You Can Send Me Either One Of The Knifes Or One Of The Pouches I Will Be More Than Hapy With That . I Have No Interest In Making A Profit Moreyhan Happy To Help Someone Ekse
good on yi m8.. well done..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE