Time for a sort out?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
Sorting through my kit, I have found one or two bits I seem to have doubled up on, so heres goes:

58 Pattern down sleeping bag, supergrade, size long £20

Karrimor Approach 45 ltr rucksack, colour olive, very comfortable and ideal for ultra-light trips, mountain marathons etc £30

Fallkniven F1, about four years old, modified bevel, dangler sheath, well used but superb knife £30

Miendl Nepal Pro, all leather 4 season boot, worn 3 times, size 9 £60

Keela Falkland single Ventile Jacket, Modified hood, chest pockets added, lining removed, button-in goretex liner, well worn but years of service left in it £50

If anyone is inerested and going to Wilderness Gathering I can deliver!

Neil

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
The Keela is a medium (fits me and I'm a 40-42 chest). The bevel has been modified to a semi-scandi grind, I,ll post a piccy up later.
I also have a

Swanndri Ranger Shirt, black Watch check, size 3xl 46" £25

Lapp Puuko carbon £20

Neil

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
I hope I haven't messed up but just emailed you re. the swanndri jacket. Do you still have it for sale? If so I'll buy it off you.
Kev

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Have received the ventile jacket from Neil. He was very helpful and his communication was excellent. The jacket is great as well.

Dead chuffed with the whole sale :biggthump

Bill

Neil1

Oct 4, 2003
Sittingbourne, Kent
TenBears,
Hope it kept you nice and dry in the Lakes :eek:): , pleasure doing business with you.
The other guys who are awaiting gear it should all go in the post tommorrow (sorry for the delay :?: )
Neil

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE