comes with lid and will fit a 1 ltr nalgine water bottle inside
looks and sounds bomb proof
would love to hear what other members here have to say about theres

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I don't know this one but I bought the Alpkit one and am very chuffed with it :cool:
GrahamS set about his with a blow torch and now it's all prertty colours :eek: I'm going to uniquify mine too.
On a practical note, they heat up and cool down quickly, the lid is a good idea and it weighs nothing in my pack. Good stuff.

cheers,
Toddy

walker

Oct 27, 2006
devon
yes i was looking at the alpkit one but they was out of stock so this one is made by vargo i think and has had plenty of very good reviews from different sellers
outdoor code also sell them and rate them very good aswell so ill be very cuffed when mine gets to me aswell

Agile

Forager
Dec 27, 2006
Bournemouth, Dorset
I have one of these and can vouch for their sturdy construction - I even used it as a blade stop guard when I was trying to carve something (I am very much a beginner when it comes to carving skills) and it works brilliantly as a chopping slate (the lid) although I would probably say it doesn't do your knife much good!

On the negative side, mine did go a little "furry" on the outside after putting it in the dishwasher, as I think the salt may have corroded it in some way, either way, keep it out of their :)

Agile

walker

Oct 27, 2006
devon
maybe the furry stuff might have been something to do with detugent residue left on the outside which i think is left ruff rarther than the smooth inside
i dont know just a guess
but thanks for the reply good to know ive not wasted my cash
cheers guys :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE