This one is for BCUK

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
A chance to get your hands on some of Patrick from backwoods fine craft work

Pat kindly gave me this fire kit personally about 4 years ago when he visited my place and I would like to put it up for offer to say a thankyou to the people who run bcuk for the warm welcome I have recieved to the campfire and for giving me the chance to offload a tanker full of kit, thankyou

Offers close 10pm Saturday 15th November

Pat - Hope pou don't mind mate

How to take part, just list your offer - best offer by closing gets the kit sent to them - money goes to bcuk admin

Thankyou for reading and taking part

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Nice one :D

I have one of these sets made by PatrickM, and not only is it beautiful, it's the best firebow set up I have ever used. :notworthy:

cheers,
Toddy

timboggle

Nomad
Nov 1, 2008
Hereford, UK
Well done sickboy and thanks to everyone who took part, just need a postal address mate and i'll get the kit off to you

if you speak tp admin about how best to send the funds straight to them mate, rather than to me, well done everyone and thanks

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
I'll be giving it a go, so at least i can say could use it, but it's going to have a soft life on the wall :eek:
Big thanks to timboggle :grouphug:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE