This any good to folks?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
I'm not in the market for one, but it caught my eye. Less than £4, collect in store. Might be useful to some. :)

[h=2]Rogue Pop-Up Flash Booster[/h]

• No Batteries Required
  • Optically Engineered Lens Concentrates Light
  • Optimized for Lenses Over 100mm
  • Mounts to DSLR Hot Shoe
  • Molded from rugged polycarbonate materials
This Pop Up Flash Booster focuses the light from a DSLR's pop-up flash to greatly increase the available flash power at extended distances.
It is designed to work with crop-sensor (APS-C/DX) Canon and Nikon DSLRs. While this Safari Pop-up Flash Booster is compatible with the vast majority of modern DSLRs, some early model cameras, including the Canon 10D, 20D and 30D will not accommodate the adapter.

attachment.php

http://www.jessops.com/online.store/categories/products/rogue/pop-up-flash-booster-89625/show.html

Attachments

• AROGUCA215271287.jpg
    AROGUCA215271287.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 171

Arya

Settler
May 15, 2013
Norway
It would be fun to test it, but I am a sucker for natural light. Of course I see the advantages of using a flash, and should probably use it myself. Maybe I´m just to lazy to try to get a hang of it :tapedshut

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
Hey, yeah. I was thinking of trying to use one for macro. Maybe diffuse further though. But I'm just a noob at photography. Some here, that are better informed might comment on whether it could be useful, or just plain unnecessary. :)

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Hey, yeah. I was thinking of trying to use one for macro. Maybe diffuse further though. But I'm just a noob at photography. Some here, that are better informed might comment on whether it could be useful, or just plain unnecessary. :)

I recomend making a diffuser and using ordinary flash if you have one

EM1 sigma 105 Mk11 by Alf Branch, on Flickr

Have a look at this thread
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124513

Last edited:

quietone

May 29, 2011
Wales
Oh, now that is nifty. I'll take a gander. No wonder you won't be getting one. Cheers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE